Types of Tour:
//Family, friends or Birthday Party Tours
//Tap Room Tour (it’s a country pub crawl really)
//Prosecco Tour (it’s a country pub crawl really – but for ladies)
//Night time “Supper under the stars” tour
//CSR Team Tour (Corporate) read more
//Helicopter flight Tour
//Prom & Wedding transportation (priced bespoke to your requirement)
A bit about your days adventure:
- Morning tea/coffee and briefing
- Navigate through legal byways only accessible by 4-wheel drive vehicles
- Discover the ancient ruins of Waverley Abbey
- Dip your toe in the beautiful Frensham Ponds
- Enjoy a freshly cooked open air lunch, glass of fizz or traditional ale
- Return via the spectacular Surrey Hills
Bring Your Own Tour (BYO)
We’re happy for you to tag along behind us in your own vehicle (it doesn’t have to be a defender, but we would recommend a 4×4 with plenty of ground clearance). We’ll introduce you to the beautiful byways that our local area has to offer and then cook you up a lovely lunch inc. drinks in our secret woods. Cost for this £125 per vehicle +£10 per additional passenger. We wouldn’t advise coming in a vehicle that you’re worried about the paintwork as there are lots of overhanging plants/branches.
CSR Team Tours (Corporate Social Responsibility)
These tours are aimed at professionals in the corporate HR environment that are looking to empower a team of employees through corporate social responsibility programs. For more information on these tours download the leaflet click here.
Change of Scene are our affilliated charity www.changeofscene.org.uk
Tailor your tour
We can also arrange Helicopter flights as part of your tour:
The Surrey Hills – the star of the show!
With some of the most outstanding countryside and woodland in England and just 40 minutes outside London, it’s no wonder the Surrey Hills have featured in blockbusters! Gladiator, Robin Hood, Harry Potter, Maleficent, Beauty & The Beast, Jack the Giant Slayer and Wonderwoman have all been filmed here. We’ll take you through this famous scenery, culminating in a delicious outdoor lunch en route. If you’re lucky you may even see a film set!
Capturing the perfect shot
As an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the Surrey Hills are also the perfect location for landscape and wildlife photography. Our vehicles have plenty of space for camera gear and of course we can get you access to unique locations to capture the fantastic vistas.
All our food is home made by either Gareth or Luke. Within reason, menu’s can be tailored to suit specific needs. Gareth has an allergy to nuts and nut oils so rest assured there will be neither in any of our foods. Please ensure you advise us at time of booking if you have any specific dietary needs, either for the entire group or individuals and we will do our best to accommodate.
Hungarian beef goulash
Crusty rolls with butter
Onions and roll
Chicken supreme with rice
Where our menu contains any of the following ingredients they are clearly marked;
- cereals that contain gluten (including wheat, rye, barley and oats)
- crustaceans (including prawns, crabs and lobsters)
- lupin (lupins are common garden plants, and the seeds from some varieties are sometimes used to make flour)
- molluscs (including mussels and oysters)
- tree nuts – such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamia nuts
- sesame seeds
- sulphur dioxide and sulphites (preservatives that are used in some foods and drinks)
Link to FSA allergens list/graph